HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to add ShareThis Reaction Buttons

Hello, i would like to add on my Forum share this reaction buttons, how to do that?

Where to place the following line of code:

<div class="sharethis-inline-reaction-buttons"></div>

There is already ShareThis plugin but for Social Sharing buttons, could anyone of you probably moddify the current plugin for reaction buttons tho please?

Comments

• Use pockets plugin, you have just to put that line in a new pocket, choose where to show it and save!

• prot0nprot0n New
    edited April 2019

Pockets plugin was the first thing i have used, it didnt worked..

• Curious, you're the second person who says that pockets plugin doesn't work.

Anyway, you could try with the HTML editor plugin

• And i dont think that Pockets plugin will work for this, it makes no sense to use it for this, then i would have under every page the reaction buttons, and it would help nothing, because if you go to react on 1 post then u will react on the whole underpage of the comment, and i want the effect on the single post and not on the whole underpage like n the sharethis social buttons.. if u know what i mean..

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I don't know how that buttons work but if they use js, which I assume, It might be possible to use them in pockets. But I agree that pockets might not be the best approach, but the only other approach would be a custom plugin.

From the ShareThis homepage I wasn't able to see how those buttons have to be implemented, therefore I cannot judge how easy/complex such a plugin would be...