Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Vanilla 2.8.1 - Ban Rules Problem

Guys,

Incapable to add ban rule. Getting the following message

• Duplicate entry 'IPAddress-201.7.nnn.68' for key 'UX_Ban'|Gdn_Database|Query|insert `GDN_Ban` (`BanType`, `BanValue`, `Notes`, `CountUsers`, `InsertUserID`, `DateInserted`, `InsertIPAddress`) values (:BanType, :BanValue, :Notes, :CountUsers, :InsertUserID, :DateInserted, :InsertIPAddress)

Any thoughts and suggestions are welcome,

Best,

Comments

• KasparKaspar Moderator

Can you set for another IP?

It says duplicate, is that IP already listed (either if you look in dashboard or directly in database)?

• cvlloscvllos New
    edited April 2019

It's weird... when I click "save" within the "add ban rule page" it does not return to previous page.

Within the ban rule list page the icons or links of "edit" and "delete" are transparent and I just noticed.

So, maybe the theme I'm using has some CSS issues or there is some issue that might need maintenance. Anyway, for me, I found alternatives as I discovered the transparent links issue.

BTW: I'm using +Baseline as desktop theme and pt_BR as localization

thanks and regards,