Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

facebook social login

I've done everything and it does not work.

{

"error": {

"message": "N\u00e3o \u00e9 poss\u00edvel carregar a URL: O dom\u00ednio dessa URL n\u00e3o est\u00e1 inclu\u00eddo nos dom\u00ednios do aplicativo. Para poder carregar essa URL, adicione todos os dom\u00ednios e subdom\u00ednios ao campo Dom\u00ednios do aplicativo nas configura\u00e7\u00f5es do aplicativo.",

"type": "OAuthException",

"code": 191,

"fbtrace_id": "GVeg8nBxyEM"

}

}

Comments

• charrondevcharrondev Developer Lead (PHP, JS) Montreal Vanilla Staff
    {
      "error": {
       "message": "N\u00e3o \u00e9 poss\u00edvel carregar a URL: O dom\u00ednio dessa URL n\u00e3o est\u00e1 inclu\u00eddo nos dom\u00ednios do aplicativo. Para poder carregar essa URL, adicione todos os dom\u00ednios e subdom\u00ednios ao campo Dom\u00ednios do aplicativo nas configura\u00e7\u00f5es do aplicativo.",
       "type": "OAuthException",
       "code": 191,
       "fbtrace_id": "GVeg8nBxyEM"
      }
    }

Formatted a bit more legibly. I'm sorry but I don't understand the language, especially with the escaped character codes in it.

• edited May 2019

errormessage"No se puede cargar la URL: El dominio de esta URL no está incluido en los dominios de la app. Para poder cargar esta URL, agrega todos los dominios y subdominios de tu app en el campo \"Dominios de la app\" en la configuración de la app."type"OAuthException"code191fbtrace_id"Fw95JhtWNO3"

• help please

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@charrondev offered help but you would have to provide a translation if you show error messages in foreign languages. I've asked google for a translation and got

Unable to load the URL: The domain of this URL is not included in the domains of the app. In order to load this URL, add all the domains and subdomains of your app in the field \ "App domains \" in the app settings.

If you ask me, the error message is quite verbose and helpful.

"In order to load this URL" => in order to proceed successfully

"all the domains and subdomains" => the domain name and sub domain names of your forum

"in the field App domains in the app settings" => you have created "an app" in your facebook settings and you also have to add the forums domain to the app settings in the field "App domains"

• I added everything!

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

That error message is a facebook error message. i only guessed what you need to do based on that error message. If that error persists, you might need to contact facebook support, send them a screenshot of your apps settings and the url of your forum and they can take a look on your settings and why they don't work.