Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Installing Yaga in Vanilla 2.8

Hi,

So i am trying to install Gamification so i downloaded the file in the plugins section but everytime i try to open it, it fails. i refreshed my page and it goes to error 500 on my server. Once i delete the file, it goes back to a regular working stage.

has anyone had this?

Comments

• KasparKaspar Moderator

"Yet Another Gamification Application"

Application, not plugin.

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

You have to install it in the applications folder, not in the plugins folder

• Ok, i did try that, however, I got a "Something has gone wrong" page.

all i did was git clone the yaga files into the applications folder and reloaded my pages in the dashboard section. Although, i did get a message saying if i wante to clear the cached, after that, it failed. @pioc34 and @Kaspar

• Happened the same to me, finally I installed Yaga by downloading the addon here

• pioc34pioc34 Pézenas ✭✭

When you have a something went wrong error, please put $Configuration['Debug'] = to true and post your error message here.