HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is there any way to create groups on vanilla open sources forums.

I think vanilla disabled social groups plugin for open source forums and the only way is to use groups and membership plugin so the problem is when i enable membership plugin it says syntax error (unexpected') help please i need groups on my forum.

my forum https://www.byforums.com

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Currently we have no working OS pendant to Groups of the hosted version. There have been attempts of realizing a plugin like that, and there are some code pieces floating around.

I have urged the community to crowd fund such a plugin together as we have skilled developers around who could make it. But it never reached enough interest. But yes, it's still to be made as the need comes up ever once in a while and I think more communities could use it.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There has been a start and it sounds as if it has even been much more than just "a start". Could you give some insights on this, @x00 ?