HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Consulting assistance for upgrades/theming?

Hey all,

I've been running Vanilla for a couple of small community forums (~3000 users each, moderately active) over the last 10 years, and have finally reached a point where my time isn't sufficient to keep things updated/tidy/featureful. I've recently undertaken an upgrade from 2.3.x to 3.x and have had a number of smaller issues (vestigial database structural stuff) that I frankly don't have the time to dedicate to resolve, although I've gotten fairly far along!

While I'd love to do a fully hosted solution, the cost is far too high for the size of the forums I administer, so I was hoping to find someone who could help with:

• Successful completion of the upgrade including final database artifact cleanup.
  • Getting image uploading for mobile devices working properly (...which I'm having a hard time testing because flipping plugins on and off within the admin is erroring out)
  • Minor theme cleanup

If there's anyone out there with the skill/motivation to do so, would love to chat. Let me know.

Comments