HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Pro Version

Where can I buy the Pro Version? I did check the link provided and the themes under the authors name but Cloudy doesn't exist. The website of the owner is non-existent.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Then this is the last chance to contact him...

You did the right thing and started a question from within the addons section. By doing so, @ThemeSteam gets a mail notification. If he doesn't react on that mail, he most probably will not give any commercial support any more.

• ThemeSteamThemeSteam I love VanillaForums

Hello,

Glad to see you again @R_J and thank you for answering.

@marcohadley you can buy new great theme if you wish

https://bit.ly/30xuLAk

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There are many elements in that theme that I like. But the demo is running an outdated Vanilla version. And looking at the html I see a ton of custom CSS classes, which makes me think it is using a lot of view overrides (bad when updating)

How does the theme look like on Vanilla 3.1?

How do you make sure security fixes done with a version update are reflected in your theme when you are using view overrides?

• subdreamersubdreamer San Jose, CA

It looks like a nice Vanilla Forums theme. You should upload it to ThemeForest.net, @ThemeSteam. I am sure it would sale a lot since all the other themes on there are extremely outdated. Like @R_J, I am also interested if it supports Vanilla 3.1. How do you support theme updates?