HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Unknown column 't.FullName' in 'field list'

I have looked everywhere and I am stumped on fixing this error...

Any help? I am not a super database ninja but can navigate the database and the class.database.php, but I can't resolve this error.

@whu606 has been very generous with this advice so far, I thought I might widen the conversation.

Unknown column 't.FullName' in 'field list'

The error occurred on or near: /home/sage/BGM/library/database/class.database.php

403:                 // If we get here then the pdo statement prepared properly.
404:                 break;
405: 
406:             } catch (Gdn_UserException $uex) {
407:                 trigger_error($uex->getMessage(), E_USER_ERROR);
408:             } catch (Exception $ex) {
409:                 list($state, $code, $message) = $pDO->errorInfo();
410: 
411:                 // If the error code is consistent with a disconnect, attempt to retry

Backtrace:

/home/sage/BGM/library/database/class.database.phpPHP::gdn_ErrorHandler();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/database/class.database.php:407] PHP::trigger_error();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:1707] Gdn_Database->query();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/database/class.sqldriver.php:664] Gdn_SQLDriver->query();
[/home/sage/BGM/applications/dashboard/models/class.tagmodel.php:314] Gdn_SQLDriver->get();
[/home/sage/BGM/applications/vanilla/settings/class.hooks.php:726] TagModel->joinTags();
[/home/sage/BGM/applications/vanilla/settings/class.hooks.php:726] VanillaHooks->base_render_before();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/Garden/EventManager.php:278] PHP::call_user_func_array();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:810] Garden\EventManager->fire();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/core/class.pluginmanager.php:773] Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandler();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/core/class.pluggable.php:205] Gdn_PluginManager->callEventHandlers();
[/home/sage/BGM/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussionscontroller.php:228] Gdn_Pluggable->__call();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:872] DiscussionsController->index();
[/home/sage/BGM/library/core/class.dispatcher.php:289] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController();
[/home/sage/BGM/index.php:29] Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch();

Variables in local scope:

[sql] 'select td.DiscussionID as `DiscussionID`, t.TagID as `TagID`, t.Name as `Name`, t.FullName as `FullName`
from `GDN_TagDiscussion` `td`
join `GDN_Tag` `t` on t.TagID = td.TagID
where `td`.`DiscussionID` in (null)'
[inputParameters] array (
)
[options] array (
  'Type' => 'select',
  'Slave' => NULL,
  'ReturnType' => 'DataSet',
)
[returnType] 'DataSet'
[tries] 2
[try] 0
[pDO] array (
)
[pDOStatement] false
[state] '42S22'
[code] 1054
[message] 'Unknown column \'t.FullName\' in \'field list\''
[uex] array (
)

Additional information for support personnel:

• Application: Vanilla
  • Application Version: 3.3
  • PHP Version: 7.3.11
  • Operating System: Linux
  • Server Software: Apache
  • User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_13_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.87 Safari/537.36
  • Request Uri: /
  • Controller: PHP
  • Method: gdn_ErrorHandler

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Open yourforum.com/utility/structure as whu606 has already adviced.

If that's not working, use PHPMyAdmin or any tool like that to insert a column with the name "FullName" into the table "GDN_Tag". It should be of type varchar. After that retry running /utility/structure

• TheSageTheSage New
    edited November 2019

I added the column, but now it is asking me to sign in when I try to access /utility/structure and not accepting my password. When I do a reset, clicking on the reset link is throwing a db error.

Thoughts?

• @R_J

Hi,

I have run the update and structure after finally getting into the database. I have these needed changes, but the way the database is structured, I can't understand what it is asking me to do... I need clearer directions from the "Structure" for my novice rankings.

Database Structure Upgrades

The following structure changes are required for your database.

*HOW TO I GET THE DATABASE TO UPDATE?

*HOW DO I EDIT THE TABLE?

alter table `GDN_UserAuthenticationNonce`
    -- [Existing: `Timestamp` timestamp not null default current_timestamp, New: `Timestamp` timestamp not null]
    change `Timestamp` `Timestamp` timestamp not null;

alter table `GDN_UserAuthenticationToken`
    -- [Existing: `Timestamp` timestamp not null default current_timestamp, New: `Timestamp` timestamp not null]
    change `Timestamp` `Timestamp` timestamp not null;

update `GDN_User` `User`
    set `Permissions` = ''
    where `Permissions` <> '';

update `GDN_User` `User`
    set `Permissions` = '[]'
    where `UserID` = '10873';

insert `GDN_UserMeta` 
    (`UserID`, `Name`, `Value`) 
    values ('0', 'stubcontent.record.locale', 'en');

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

There are two buttons after you have scanned your database. Just click on the left one. If you rescan the database afterwards, some "todos" will seem to remain, but you cannot get rid of them.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5018160/uploads/295/Y9CA05H6TC0Z.jpg There was an error displaying this embed.

• What does the error message say?

If you have locked yourself out, you can also just create a new account and temporarily set the Admin field of that user in the Gdn_User table to 1 to regain dashboard access.

• I guess I will start testing it...