HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Greenfelt Fatal Error

Hi,

I’m currently receiving a fatal error report from the Greenfelt.net site which means that I can’t contact the administrators to let them know of the problem. I’m hoping that this forum is a channel to get the message back to them. Cheers.

Comments

• So, you are not admin? Are you some staff or owner or visitor?

And you are trying to contact the admin of (your?) site through this public forum?

By administrators do you mean the web developers of (your?) forum?

• I’m a user of the site unable to contact the administrators of the site but hoping that somehow, via the Vanilla Forum, the administrators may find out and get help. See the “Need Help?” section of the fatal error report. Just taking a chance that this contact may help.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

That forum can be called lucky to have users like you! 👍️

If the admin shows up to ask for help, we will do our best to get that forum up and running again, but from the error message I would assume the admin can manage that by himself (also the blog on that page has a database error).

But I understand why you came here: all contact links on that page link to forum pages and there is no way to contact the site owner directly. Have you ever received mails from that domain? Maybe you can try to send mails to that domain. admin@... or postmaster@... or something like that.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi @fingsaint,

The Whois Entry is hidden and I couldn't find anything through the Wayback Machine, but maybe you want to give this try a yourself:

https://web.archive.org/web/*/greenfelt.net

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Thanks for your responses and advice. Happy to report that it seems that the forum has been fixed by admin is now back up and running.