HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Delete some things

Hi everyone, I need help... I need to know if it is possible to delete what I'm mark on the image.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You seem to be using the advanced editor. That editor shows a short help text at that place, but the text depends on the format you are using.

You can override the default translation for that text. There are several ways to do so. One is to add a file called "locale.php" to your /conf folder. It should look like that:

<?php
    $Definition['wysiwygHelpText'] = '';
    $Definition['bbcodeHelpText'] = '';
    $Definition['htmlHelpText'] = '';
    $Definition['markdownHelpText'] = '';
    $Definition['textHelpText'] = '';

With that, help texts for each format are set to an empty string.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

I did it by addressing the CSS class with display: none;

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Hi! Thanks for help. That doesn't work for me, I tried that but anything changes.

Thank you too, but can you tell me where is the file with all css class? or thar particularly.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi Sasu,

Read this about adding a custom.css:

Then take a YouTube Tutorial on working with your browsers “Inspector”. I am on mobile currently but can send you the exact class you need to add a little later.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Hi, It's me again. I tried what i read at documentation and put this on my custom.css but didn't see any changes.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Spelling? .back vs. .Back

• Ready! the change it will be at themes/cloudy/design/steam/overdose.css, then search .Back inside the file, delete all content inside the {} and put display:none