HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion List - 20+ Discussions

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
edited November 2019 in Feedback

Hi @charrondev,

We currently have only 20 discussions displayed on each page of this forum here. To keep a better overview of discussions it would be great to see more than that.

Can we put this to discussion here among the users?

I'd love to see 50+ discussions at once. It would make things easier to keep in touch with discussions some days ago as well as it's faster to spot unanswered discussions and posts.

Regards, phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments

• Options

I personally detest clicking page > 1 ...

Google search page has thoroughly taught me to ignore all things beyond the first page, well unless it is an emergency on my part, the seeker.

I'd like to see up to a hundred. People would get help faster when their stuff is not hidden away.

In fact, as @charrondev made a plugin so the user could choose homepage, a plugin would be nice to elect how many discussions ya wanna see at a glance. And if too many would eat server resources, then a limit could be enforced (300?)

Oh, and how about the notorious infinite scroller mechanism ...?

Cheers!

The best place to hide a dead body is page 2 of Google Search Results

- a wise man

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@charrondev: What do you think about this suggestion?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

I second it...