HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Theme Switcher?

VF Version 3.1

Hi all, I have come to VF after decades of using different CMS environments, some of these included the ability to allow users to change themes away from the default.

For instance, in DokuWiki and Tiki, this can occur. If a theme is set to Bootstrap 3, you can interchange between its themes (cosmos, darkly, flatly, cereluan etc). PHP Fusion was another. You can install multiple compatible themes and switch them in real time.

Is this sort of thing possible in VF?

I like to do loads of testing without impacting on the user base, but currently this doesn't appear possible in VF.

Any thoughts among you?

Thanks, compliments of the season.

Tagged:

Comments

• KasparKaspar Moderator

Select "Plugins" and search for "theme".

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
    edited December 2019

It's certainly possible. As proof of concept,On our forum you can choose default or stealth - https://www.whu606.com/

• manticore789manticore789 Down Under New

A West Ham supporter I see. Good one. I should've guessed.. WHU.. lol.

Where is Winston Reid these days? I'm a Kiwi living in Australia, I support Winston, and the other bloke playing in claret and blue up at Burnley. Chris Wood.

He's had s long term injury, but has recently returned and is available for selection.

Reido was on the bench today, but didn't get on.