HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Happy New Year!

rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one"NY ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Banter

Best wiahes for the new year from someone who at the time of this writing is still stuck in 2019.

For those who already celebrated the New Year, can you please tell us the future?

Happy 10 - 9 + 8 * 7 * 6! / 5 / 4 + 3! / 2 * 1!

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

The new year is misty, dusty, loud and dirty :-D

Happy New year to you all, too!

• Options

Happy New Year! Lots of great things coming for Vanilla in 2020, I'm sure. 😀

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Options

So, I saw 2020... and freaked out. Now, I intend to play the most expensive trick of my life.

I shall fly to a different time zone each time the clock approaches midnight.

Happy old year!

• Options

Now in Baker Island ... 10:24 PM December 2019

No where to run now :(

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

Time zone of the moon? ;-)

• Options
    rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

I'm one step away from the North Pole walking very slowly (it's freezing here) around it and crossing the international date line every few minutes. Every time the date changes on me forward (I'm now in 2023). I tried to look for another line where the date changes backward and couldn't find it so I'm afraid to move forward to 2024. Can someone help?

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Happy new year, glad that some cities here in Austria refrain from fire works these days. Much more nice and calm. :)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla