HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Can't login to old account

Hi,

I had a previous account on here. I type the correct password in, however it tells me:

You need to reset your password. This is most likely because an administrator recently changed your account information. Click here to reset your password.

however I no longer have access to my old email, so I can't reset my password. Any ideas?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi, Not an answer for you... but just confirming that my password did not work today as well... had to change it.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Happened to me as well 2-3 weeks ago. I guess there has been a member password reset by the Vanilla team.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Happened to me as well 2-3 weeks ago. I guess there has been a member password reset by the Vanilla team.

@charrondev might probably be able help you @mcu_hq2?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • mcu_hqmcu_hq yippie ki-yay ✭✭✭

Yay! thank you @R_J

• Happened to me as well last month, so I changed my password, but strangely, I’m still not able to sign in on Google chrome, I’ve cleared cookies and reset the password again, but no luck, the same password is working fine on Firefox and Safari, it’s really strange.

• Same here. I had to reset my password. I have not read any announcement about this.