HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

404 Error on translations

I am finding in the console this error 404 now for

http://pf.main.nu/api/v2/locales/en/translations.js?h=3.3

if i remove the h=3.3 it works fine but it gives a 404 if you have the end on it..

Any ideas?

Comments

• Let's take a look at your dashboard routes ... or htaccess rules. Any thing special?

• htaccess is the default one that is shipped with 3.3 nothing else added and here is my routes page, again all defaults. I know i had issues on installing this product with a system environment variable missing i had to add my own to match the same thing but not sure

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Vanilla started using a new htaccess since certain 2.5 or so. That new version caused many problems and quite a lot people continued to use the old one. Maybe that is the better alternative for you, too

• This is nuts, this fixed the whole problem.... 16 hours of troubleshooting and it was the .htaccess file!! wow.

thank you thank you thank you!!!

I'm still trying to find from my hosting provider WHY i cant set variables in my .htaccess using mod_rewrite even though its loaded and is working! Story for another day.. Ill go post this on my other thread! thank you again!