HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Corona-Pandemic - Free plugins for social communities

phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Hi all,

We from VanillaSkins.com would like to give out our paid plugins to communities who are dealing with topics that are relevant for social stability.

The current corona pandemic is spreading rapidly in Europe. It already affects major industries and not only airports and local shops are ordered to shut down, also critical infrastructure like hospitals and organizations experience disorders. Reports are coming in that internet infrastructure like MS teams, Zoom or Discord are down repeatedly.

Due to the fact that forums like Vanillaforums OS are silos of experience and opinions and can relatively easily be setup on smaller infrastructure, we are offering our paid plugins for free to communities that are directly connected to important parts of our lives and society.

So if you run a community on psychological health, or you manage a forum of an NGO dealing with climate change, a forum on teaching children who can't go to school or you are a part of farmers collective exchanging growth cycles of crops... please contact me if any of our plugins would provide help to your community.

This shall not be empty words seen as a marketing opportunity. Problems surrounding the corona virus got pretty real in the last days events in Europe. I myself manage multiple pregnancy and birth communities and expecting mothers are afraid to go to the hospitals, fathers are not let into delivery rooms and birth clinics are closing. As mothers are asking for home birth opportunities we currently connect midwifes specialized in that field with them. So probably there is an opportunity for your community to help in this situation too. Think about it.

Best regards and keep save,

phreak

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla

Comments

• Thank you very much, phreak, it's very generous! 😎

I just received your plugin "user invite referrer" which will be very useful for my community.

Thanks again,

labastro

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Thanks @labastro! Great community by the way.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
  • manticore789manticore789 Down Under New

Thank you for your kindness and generous gift Phreak. This is the way of the new world.

• CirphrankCirphrank Benin New

Welldone @phreak - may blessings overwhelm thee!

Thank you, I am quiet happy we can do at least a little little something here. We got about 8 requests where our plugins seem to help a bit.

• Thank you so much for the search+ plugin! It's very useful for our community! 😊

edited June 2020

@deconstructed: Sure, thanks too. Everyone who is voluntarily running/webmastering a community helping others in need is a gift.