HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Simple way to do ranks?

Is there a simple way to give users ranks based on their number of discussions and comments?

Yet Another Gamification Application seems to break my site, and from what I read it comes with a lot of functionality I wouldn't use anyway.

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited April 2020

@Ottens: Are you using the YAGA build from the plugin repository on this site, that's broken under recent Vanilla releases. Find a working one for free under: www.vanillaskins.com

There is not really a lightweight plugin I know of. You may want to with YAGA.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • @phreak same problem, I'm afraid. As soon as I clear the cache, so the app will show up under Manage Applications, the site crashes and all I get is a white screen.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited April 2020

This recent YAGA version should no longer appear under Applications. It‘s a Plugin now.

What version of Vanilla are you using?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • I have the same problem. Installed the latest plugin from vanilla forum and I get the "Something has gone wrong."screen.

On the latest version of vanilla forums.

Shame because I really wanted to use YAGA.

• @phreak, I did try to upload it to Applications!

But when I put it in the Plugins folder, I get the same problem as @cryptoguy: the "Something has gone wrong" screen.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Make sure you do not have any copy of YAGA in the applications folder. Then delete /cache/addon.php and try again

• Thank you for trying to help!

I'm afraid that gives me the "Something has gone wrong" screen as soon as I click on the message to update the cache - before even activating the plugin.