HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

YAGA plugin icons not showing beside reaction name and user name

YAGA plugin icons not showing beside reaction name and user name.

Please help me

Answers

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Someone had the same problem only a few weeks ago, I think. The problem has been that his forum is in a subfolder, IIRC. That might need some tweaking of the css files. You should inspect that page and investigate which css files should be loaded, where they are searched for and than try to edit the responsible CSS file.

Giving support for css problems without being able to look at the page is quite difficult.

• @R_J When Reset the weekly leaderboard?

• testing3testing3 New
    edited April 2020

This is what worked for me-

Edit the file- "/applications/yaga/design/reactions.css" and add "!important" next to the "background-image: url('images/action-sprites.png')" and "background-image: url('images/action-sprites-white.png')" so it should look like this-

background-image: url('images/action-sprites.png') !important;

background-image: url('images/action-sprites-white.png') !important;

I had found this solution by searching the forum, so it is always a good idea to search the forum before asking a question.

HTH.

• BleistivtBleistivt Moderator
    edited May 2020

@jessicashamoon what theme are you using? This could probably also be fixed without !important using a selector of higher specicifity.

If we are talking about one of the new default themes, I would be happy to include it into the fork.

Edit: Nevermind, I just saw that boilerplate is using !important as well unfortunately.