HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Read Only Forums

Hello,

I would like to have an announcement section on my forum that only admin can post. How do I deny posting access to members?

Comments

• When you create (or edit) your category, click on This category has custom permissions. and you will see all the options.

• KasparKaspar Moderator

Or via "Roles & Permissions" only give the "View" permission for that category.

• Perfect, thank you!

I can't tell the difference between the category views: Discussion, Flat, Nested & Heading. What is the difference?

I'd also like to have the links up top not capitalized. I went under Branding and was able to change the home page title, but not the other links. How do I do this?

Is there a way to remove the boxes around the post/discussion links and have a box around each of the categories? I find the all white background with the multiple boxes for discussions and the category names outside of the box very hard to decipher what belongs to what. I've attached a very rudimentary picture of what I mean.

Is there a written FAQ or do I have to rely on the videos?