HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Like functions on posting

Dear all

i want to make these funtions like this image. How to make it?

Regards

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@sunnelson: Under this link you find a working version of YAGA. It's free but do not hesitate to help us out with paying for other plugins.

https://vanillaskins.com/plugins.html#yaga

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • sunnelsonsunnelson Ho Chi Minh City New

Thak you

I have error when i active it. (all link)

I think it conflicts with some another plugins. Because it run on fresh forum.

My plugins is running on my system

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@sunnelson: Can you try to deactivate other plugins so we can find out which of your plugins is causing the issue. Turn them all off and turn them piece by piece on. Alternatively to make this process faster activate the upper half of plugins in the list and deactivate the lower half. If you forum ist running then you now it's a plugin in the lower half that keeps it crashing. If not try the other way round. A bit of manual work but worth it.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Whenever you see a "Something has gone wrong" message, temporarily add $Configuration['Debug'] = true; to your /conf/config.php. That way you will see the actual error message with which we are able to help