HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Need someone who's able to fix some problems with vanilla for a few bucks

Hello! I know there are a lot of good people on this forum who know a lot about code. I still can't decide some issues but I would like to. I need someone who can fix a few little bugs or how to call these problems...

1.Smiles in the center. Always. I use the advanced editor instead or rich one and need to fix it in it. It should be just in the left and on the same level with text

2.One more advanced editor issue. I need the code to be a little big bigger and to have a yellow background when it's code

3.Thankful people 2. Thanks should be the same size as Flag and not be blue and don't look like link.

4.Mobile version.Need help here too

I know there are many people who knows php.

If someone can help me, please write the private message. I need your help.

At least you can advice me where I can fix it... I didn't find anything in code cause of lack of code understanding

Thank you very much

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

After clarification I found out that bucks equals “at least $10 dollars” because vanillahelp “had even bigger jobs and paid just $7”.

Just to clear this for all others upfront.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • edited June 2020

Yeah, not 150 bucks for a few lines like you offered. So please stay out this topic with your not realistic offers.

There is all clear even in my topic title. When someone says "for a few bucks" and you offer 150 instead.

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP
    edited June 2020

150 for plugins and CSS changes are chipped in for free to be correct about this.

Your way of adressing things won’t get you help here I guess. Try Fiver instead, there are thousands of Vanillaforums experts.

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Just if you want to learn something (ignore if not): all this needs to be done with CSS (not PHP). So if you would like to be able to change things like that by yourself, read some CSS tutorials. From my point of view, CSS is far more easier to begin with than any other Web technology. It is not even a programming language. All browsers have great tools that help you finding out what to do if you have basic knowledge and there are uncountable tutorials available.

Adding some css files can be done either in a custom theme, with the Pockets plugin or with the the CSSEdit plugin.

• edited June 2020

Thanks. I hired a programmer in the morning. He refused, cause he said he can't even find _userContent.sccs which should be in themes\keystone\src\scss\components

And he also said he doesn't know how to work with sccs, but css lol

Thanks guys but I think it's time to say goodbye to each other. Basic things should work without editig. The community is not rising but falling. No help here, just common phrases and that's it. Thanks for your help anyway.

• Tried another popular forum, had some issues, reged on their forum, ask for help and got it in just 10 minutes with no common phrases.

• I really liked this forum...but okay, our paths diverge

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

Fair enough if Vanilla doesn't suit your needs, but to suggest you got no help here is just false

• Just to be clear... Look at this please. What's that? You said learn CSS. Okay. I did a little bit. Tried to find out the way...okay. I found out. What's next? The directory is empty. Where should I edit it? And why it's says boiled theme when I'm on default ones which is keystone?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Great to hear that you have found your luck elsewhere, where you can find the files to edit.

• At least the smiles in the center have been fixed by just adding

.userContent p img, .UserContent p img {

display: inline !important;

}

to vanilla/application/vanilla/design/spoilers.css

I don't know if it's right or not but at it WORKS now and looks better.

And not smiles are in the left side...

Dunno if something will change in a better way in 4.0 vanilla. Devs aren't in touch with users.

• Devs aren't in touch with users

The community is not rising but falling

Basic things should work without editing

No help here, just common phrases

All these are just really tiring common phrases, to be honest ...