HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Keystone Theme Dark or Dusk style for Mobile?

Running version 3.3

Looks great running Keystone Dusk on desktop by the mobile version is just plain white. Is there a way to select the Dusk style for the mobile version of the forum?

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

It works for me as intended. I have chosen Keystone as the theme and also as the mobile theme (/dashboard/settings/mobilethemes) and then went to to the theme options and selected the "Dusk" style. In your /conf/config.php you should find the following lines:

$Configuration['Garden']['Theme'] = 'keystone';
    $Configuration['Garden']['MobileTheme'] = 'keystone';
    // (...)
    $Configuration['Garden']['ThemeOptions']['Styles']['Key'] = 'Dusk';
    $Configuration['Garden']['ThemeOptions']['Styles']['Value'] = '%s_dusk';

• Options
    edited June 2020

Thank you for checking on this for me. Would you might looking at https://kronostimetitan.com/community/ from a mobile and letting me know if the dusk theme is showing for you? For some reason it's only working when I'm on the desktop version.

• Options
    edited June 2020

Okay, I looked in the config and found that the mobile theme line was missing, which made me think it wasn't set. I went into the settings and changed it to a different mobile theme, then back to Keystone and it's working now. It looks like for some reason it doesn't get set when Vanilla is first installed. So if anyone else sees this thread, try changing it from Keystone to something else, then back to Keystone. Thank you for your help!!!