HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Curl enabled and still Vanilla Installer 3.3 asks for enable it.

Hi, I'm using UWAMP under Windows 10. I've already checked phpinfo.php and the module is there, restarted apache and even my computer and still the installer shows the same error?

Tried to look around php.ini, the module is there and I can't really any hit.

Could someone give me any ideas?

Tagged:

Comments

• Options

I forgot to comment that all other extensions, like mbstring, gd and pds are also enabled.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

You should create a file with nothing more than <?php echo phpinfo(); in it and let that be served by your apache. It will display which extensions are really loaded. But if that also shows curl I wouldn't know how to proceed.

But I have a more general hint: WIndows is able to run a Linux sub system and you can debian on your Windows machine which will give you access to a LAMP stack which is the requirement for Vanilla. I would chose this since it would eliminate some problems which might originate form Windows being the host system

• Options

Mmm, the only mention to curl is in the module authors section, where should it appear?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

It must look similar to this:

• Options

Nah, it doesn't show like that, I guess it's a problem of UWAMP, I'm trying with Laragon now.