HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Addons

Hi there,

Anyone call help me to find the two plugins bellow? The first one show on the right of discussions the statistics and the last one is the social interaction. Thanks.

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

That's not an addon. It is a custom theme and you can find how it is achieved here

• @R_J Thanks for your answer. I downloaded the theme on github and worked the statistics. But how about social interaction? Such as "like" button. Another thing, after changed the theme, embedded code to work forum on any site stopped working. Is it expected or am i missing something?

Thanks.

• Just an update. Embedded worked. I just didn't find about social interaction. Is it possible?

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

What you see on this forum here is part of the hosted version. But there is a free plugin which mimics the feature: https://github.com/bleistivt/yaga

• Thank you helped a lot.

• @R_J Last question: Keep i keep the icons static on the page? otherwise i have to scroll the mouse to see the options. I didn't find this option on config.

Thanks