HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion List header text in Vanilla 3.3

edited September 2020 in Vanilla 3.x Help

I'm porting a Vanilla forum fromV2 to V3. Almost everything is working but in the old forum the header text (e.g. 'Recent Discussions' or the title of a Category) displayed above the discussion list looked like this

My new V3.3 forum just displays a blank line there, like this:

In the old forum what got displayed was determined by which button on the right was clicked (e.g. "All Categories'). Where is the code that sets that header text in V3.3?

Comments

• Options

Just to clarify - I based my theme on the keystone theme and have modified it quite a bit - e.g. using KeystoneThemeHooks.php to add the menu below the hero image.

• Options
    phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

What does your browsers inspector say? Is it actually there probably hidden by CSS?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • Options
    edited September 2020

True! Unhiding wasn't all I needed to do to fix it, but many thanks for pointing me in the right direction