HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Customizing Theme-Foundation (3.3)

I'm trying to build my own theme using theme-foundation. I have followed the docs as best as I can, but I'm left with a few questions:

1. I have utilized as much of the variables.neon file as I can so now what?
  2. Do I make my own scss files and attempt to override currently defined classes such as Frame and Frame-content (why are classes capitalized btw???)
  3. How would I use the typestyle js that is mentioned in the docs?

It seems like I have to go through the site and overwrite all the classes that are there, and that seems kind of unbelievable. Won't I be stuck with a lot of !important and style conflicts in general?

Please help me to understand how I can do this the right/best way.

Tagged:

Comments

• Is there someone I should reach out to directly with this question? I really need some direction here soon.

• I also faced a lot of problems searching for documentation on the new theming system. Given the lack of activity on this forum and the absence of docs, I've decided to revert to the older Smarty based theme system.

Some stuff seems just impossible to do without hacking core or supplying patches on github. If spent ages trying to figure out how to get <html dir="rtl"> in the root html structure of a MasterView.

I guess we'll just have to wait when the company supporting this project updates the official documentation.

This whole search for docs doesn't exactly fill me with confidence that this project is still alive with an active community though.