HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Error Message

Hi, I'm not sure that anyone will be able to help, but I'm not sure what else to do, so here goes!

I have recently been made an admin on a forum (https://whu606.com) that has been displaying an error message today. The guy who established the forum and has run it for the past ten years sadly passed away earlier this month. I was given the admin rights so that somebody had them, but I know literally nothing about web development, vanilla, or anything.

Would anyone be able to advise me at all?

The error messages literally says:

"Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.

Please check back in a little while."

Thank you, and sorry if I've put this in the wrong place.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Hi there,

you have to change the file /conf/config.php and add the following line at its end:

$Configuration['Debug'] = true;

Be assured that everyone here will give his/her best to support you. That's the least we can do.

Best regards,

Robin

• Options

Hi Alderz, have you had any luck with the problem?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Working on it..

• Options

Hi alderz,

I used to be able to view the forum but now seem to have to register to do so, never having had to previously?

I have tried this but am prevented from doing so because the security check is not enabled it throws an error.

It says reCAPTCHA has not been set up by the site administrator in registration settings.

Am I the only Hammer having this problem?