HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

User's profile pics are not aligned after reacting on a post.

It's not an issue, but a design flaw that does not look good.

It fixes itself when I refresh the page.

So is there any way to fix it so that it always displays aligned in a straight line without refreshing the page?

And is there any way to view the "13 other" people who reacted (Please check the pic) currently there is only plain text which does nothing on hover/click.

I hope someone will help as always πŸ™‚

Kind Regards

Comments

• Options

Thanks for using the plugin!

YAGA has yet to be optimized for the "new" breed of Vanilla themes (foundation, keystone,...)

To show more reactions by default you can add this to conf/config.php:

$Configuration['Yaga']['Reactions']['RecordLimit'] = 50;

I may be able to help you with the style issue if you send me a link to your forum (here or via PM)

• Options

Hello @Bleistivt,

Thanks for your response.

We're not using the new plugin, we're using the old Yaga application.

I don't want to show more reactions, 10 reactions are perfect, I just want to see the other reactions by clicking the "13 Other" (Please see the pic), is that possible?

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards

• Options

The old application is most likely not going to receive updates anymore.

The feature you describe is not available in either version, but it is something I would consider adding to the plugin.

Another solution I could think of is setting the limit to 50 and hiding the reactions with Javascript or CSS:

.ReactionRecord .UserReactionWrap:nth-child(n+10) { display:none; }
    .ReactionRecord:hover .UserReactionWrap { display:inline-block; }

• Options

Thank you so much for the solution, I'll try that.

And I would have certainly been using the plugin, but I had installed the Yaga application and customized it a bit before you launched the Plugin :( But I'll definitely use the plugin in the future, because the application might not work with the new Vanilla versions. And I hope there will be more features when I start using it πŸ˜‰

And I'm sorry, I completely forgot to share my forum link, I'll share the link in PM after posting this reply πŸ‘οΈ

Thank you so much for your help ❀️

Kind Regards