HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Mobile responsibility issues

when focus in input box, the keyboard will open automatically, but the input box will be flexible to display , like this screenshot.

The tags input just overflowed, I don't think this is a problem or error, but when you close the keyboard, the input box can't be changed back, it is still there, overflowing!

It's a problem? Right?

Comments

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

It does not that for me here on OSS

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

The buttons and language list overflow in your screenshot aswell.

Not in mine.

Guess your phones screen width is just above a breakpoint.

• Options

yes, I test safari and chrome in my iPhone, the input overflow , textarea is ok.

maybe it's the iOS feature, resize the input.

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

My screenshot is from android in chrome

• Options
    ElleElle New
    edited February 2021

Edit: my bad, I noticed now you meant this forum and not your own. It'll be hard to change it on this forum 😅

I'm unsure if I get your issue entirely correct so apologise if I don't, but input fields overflowing are usually caused by the input font size being smaller than 16px and the mobile browser will then zoom the field on focus. However it should go back when closing the keyboard. You could try to set the input font size to something larger than 16px to see if that solves the issue.