HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

EventsCalendar

v3.3

I thought I was all sorted, I put the eventcalendar package in both the plugins and the applications folders and it seemed to be working. I can set a date but the eventscalendar remains blank. Maybe it is to do with 'Make sure to scroll and check the questions/info at the bottom' that I was told but I cannot find that anywhere?

Comments

• Options

OK, I understand the 'Make sure....' comment now, it refers to the download page. So I updated the class.eventcalendar.plugin.php file as per the Feb 2020 upload but I still have the same issue.

I add a date to an event but when I go to the events calendar it is empty.

Any help appreciated.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

If you use the "Ask a Question" button on the plugins download page, the author of the plugin gets notified. Normally that's the best way to get an answer.

But sadly I must confess that a) I do not have a Vanilla 3.3 installation where I could test it and b) currently I have a million things to do and no time to deep dive into the code. I'm really sorry for not being able to support you...

• Options

Thanks anyhow, sorted now :-)