HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Another interesting feature requirement!

Hello, my Vanilla friends!

I want to create a special category only for active members, here are the requirements-

A special category that can be accessed only by the members who have-

1. Started a new discussion in the past X days.
  2. Commented on a post in the past X days.
  3. They should be automatically added to the special category if they start a new discussion or comment in the given days.
  4. They should be removed automatically if they don't start a new discussion or comment in the given days.

Is there any plugin or setting in vanilla to achieve this? I tried in YAGA, but I can only configure the X numbers of posts to award a rank and then give special perks to the members.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Kind Regards

Comments

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Bla

• Options

Bla, bla

• Options

Bla, bla, bla

• Options

Should that really be an entrance key to anything?

• Options

I just want to create a special category for the active members only, all other members can access everything on the forum except the special category.

So basically, an additional role will be automatically assigned to the active members with special permissions if they remain active in the given days.

If they fail to post or comment in the X days, they will be considered not active, and the special role will be automatically unassigned.