HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Re-register API credentials not working

Hello everyone!

I have an issue that I don't know even how to start with its debugging process, basically, the analytics stopped working like 13 days ago. However, the logs are still being stored in the GDN_Analytics_Local so I believe once the issue with the re-register API is resolved, the data from GDN_Analytics_Local will be mapped again on the analytics dashboard. Also, I maintain 4 websites that are built with vanilla (2 staging websites, and 2 production websites) and the problem is occurring on the 4 websites. When I tried to replicate the issue of re-registering the API credentials, the API returned a "Verified" status. I believe the issue is related to the network configuration of each website's server (ubuntu 18.04, and apache). The date when the analytics stopped mapping the data to the dashboard and the re-register APU credentials are failing was when I was setting up the staging and production of the second website.

https://open.vanillaforums.com/discussion/38860/forum-stats-not-showing-on-the-dashboard#latest

^ Similar case of what's happening with me, except that there's no IPV6 configuration on the digital ocean's droplet settings.

Appreciate any help or any comment that will help in knowing what to debug or solve this issue.

Comments

• KasparKaspar Moderator

Contact Digital Oceans support or wait for the pushed fix to be released.

(I do not see a pushed fix on github, else you could it there)

• @Kaspar Are you saying that this issue could be possibly because of a bug from Vanilla?? 😶

• KasparKaspar Moderator

See the discuss you linked

"A fix has been pushed for this issue - it should be resolved now."