HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

'Mark All Viewed' button not showing up in Foundation theme

Hi again folks,

Despite enabling "All Viewed," the "Mark All Viewed" button does not show up for me when using the Foundation theme. However, it does show up under any other default themes. I searched for "All Viewed" and "Mark All Viewed" here, but I couldn't find an answer. Has anyone experienced the same? I am using Vanilla 2021.009.

I know that the "Mark All Viewed" functionally redirects to /discussions/markallviewed, but I always receive the sad face/error page when I try to access that link. Looking at the PHP log, this is what I see:

[26-Oct-2021 00:21:42 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Requires POST in ***/plugins/AllViewed/class.allviewed.plugin.php:178

Stack trace:

#0 ***/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(933): AllViewedPlugin->discussionsController_markAllViewed_create(Object(DiscussionsController))

#1 ***/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(335): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatchController(Object(Gdn_Request), Array)

#2 ***/index.php(29): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()

#3 {main}

thrown in ***/plugins/AllViewed/class.allviewed.plugin.php on line 178

Thank you very much in advance for any help!

Comments