HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Theme Editor Page Not Found

Wondering if anyone else is running into this issue. When I try and edit a layout like foundation or the tile layout it gets redirected to page not found. The url tries to resolve /theme/theme-settings but there server is returning a page not found. Thoughts?

Comments

• Same issue here. Help?

• I may be wrong, but I don't think the Theme editor is available on the Open source version of Vanilla forums.

• Does this mean that we cannot edit a theme in open vanilla?

• You can, but depending on how much changes you would like to do you need some knowledge in at least CSS.

The ideal way to edit a theme is to make a copy of it, add custom CSS (the CSSEdit plugin is very good for that). You can do changes in the other files as well, but I can't go into detail as it would be a lot.

When it comes to Theme Foundation I've not personally managed to make a proper copy of it like you could with the older themes, and the search result page seem very difficult to apply any custom styling to. It's as if Foundation was made with the Theme editor in mind. It's still not impossible to do changes to Foundation though.

I'm kind of hoping the Theme editor would come to open source as well, but who knows. Would be nice to know.