HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to add the " Flag Quote Insightful Like Awesome LOL" option at the bottom of posts?

Hello,

How can I include the "Flag  Quote Insightful  Like  Awesome  LOL" options at the bottom of posts just like there is in this forum?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    pitkmipitkmi scifi-meshes.com

It will not be quite the same, since those are Vanilla Cloud features, but you can get a Flag button with the Flagging addon (it's included in the core). I think there's a Reactions addon included nowadays as well, which will probably work, but I haven't tried it, since I already have Yaga (Yet another gamification application) running. If you pick Yaga, you'll want one of the newer forks, which should be pretty easy to find on this forum.

• Options

Thank you for your reply and sharing. Much appreciated!

• Options
    KasparKaspar Moderator

There are links to the newer forks in the description of the original

https://open.vanillaforums.com/addon/yaga-application

Note: it is an application not a plugin, goes in different folder.

• Options
    pitkmipitkmi scifi-meshes.com

The newer forks are plugins, actually. I use this one:

I did use the original application for a while before the forks came out, and it is possible to get it working, but it's needed quite a lot of work to get running, and it was always a little unstable.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

"Reactions" are now shipped with OS Vanilla. YAGA can do more, but you might not need it.

For "Flag" you need the flagging plugin