HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Cannot Build...

Hi I'm trying to compile the monthly build and I have never been able to... It asks what version do you want to use twice and I have no idea what version of what its actually talking about so I type in 2023.001 for example on both questions... It will always go through but in the end it will fail on what in the enclosed picture... I have no idea why it keeps failing...

Comments

• You seem to be an a shared host that disallows writing to the user directory. Is building it on a local machine a possibility?

• @Bleistivt Its not a shared host its a dedicated server but yes I have access to local machines as well and I did try to build 2023.001 on a local machine loads of times and it always fails with that same error I can try again during the week By the way this is on Debian Bullseye X64... and several different machines...

• @Bleistivt MacOS on Intel via brew errors same as shown before Debian 11 clean install for arm in a VM errors (I expected that) MacOS on Apple Silicon won't even run composer (Thats a brew composer problem though) I will continue tomorrow but its disgusting that there is no documentation on this no versions or anything just to build its like vanilla either wants you to buy and let them host or they make it more and more complicated all the time when it really doesn't have to be in the read me it says just run ./bin/release yeah right....

And then at the bottom they have to write this... Really!!!!

Bonk!

Just kidding, everything's awesome.