HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Comments

• Options

I have installed this succesfully (after creating a .htaccess) but I can't seem to find a way to change the colors.

The option to create a custom template is not working (possibly because I use embedding) and the Theme Editor is not available in this opensource version I guess.

I can't seem to find the responsible css file which I can use to change the colors of the default foundation theme that I am embedding on my website. Anyone ideas?

• Options
    forumcwforumcw New
    edited March 18

Sorry, duplicate message. I was receiving an error but apparently it placed the reply anyway.

• Options
    forumcwforumcw New
    edited March 18

Sorry, duplicate message. I was receiving an error but apparently it placed the reply anyway.

• Options

What was the solution, @luisgzafra? Is it feasible to construct a Docker image based on PHP, allowing us to perform upgrades through container execution? I've encountered similar challenges, particularly with the ambiguity surrounding the required versions of npm, node, PHP, etc., within the repository.

• Options

I did it with ubuntu running /bin/release.sh and installing all it require

• Options

Thank you for your response, @luisgzafra. I will attempt to use the Ubuntu image based on your suggestion. Previously, I utilized the PHP docker image. Utilizing images promises more portability for reconstruction compared to a local system setup.