Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Show off my Vanilla 1.0 Theme

I've been creating my own theme for my site, in which, I'm incorporating my entire site into Vanilla...kinda goes to show how powerful Vanilla really is. I don't have any members yet, but my work is almost finished. I still have to re-work the login/sign up pages, as well as the account and settings tabs. I'd love to hear some opinions!! And maybe some tips on how to get it to display the Home tab by default? http://skyblue.mine.nu/

Comments

• Options
    blizeHblizeH ✭✭
    Ahh that's looking pretty cool! I'm not sure how to make the home tab display by default I'm afraid, unless you created a re-direct on a new page like index.html but even then it'd probably default to the php file.. hmm...
  • Options
    yeah, I'm thinking I'm going to have to rename the default.index.php, move some stuff around so it all shows up correctly the way I want it
  • Options
    Isnt the start page a config option in v1?
  • Options
    I'll be honest.
    I really can't stand Comic Sans MS in any sort of use. I used to use it myself admittedly but I now can't stand to look at anything with that font. Sorry.
  • Options
    Maybe the beginning of this thread will help you further.

Another tack: Possible the entire home tab is better done based upon the blanko file extension.php and calling it home.php. Take a look at how the index.php and category.php files are made up and you'll see they follow that pattern too.
This discussion has been closed.