Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Migrator thread broken for anyone else?

edited June 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
..? I just get a 301-350 bar twice and no comments?

Comments

• " * Minisweeper
    * CommentTime6 minutes ago

block userblock comment
    I must have been using my future prediction abilities when i was writing it to make sure it worked pretty much with v1 then :D "
  • Werd.
  • What browsers you using? I tried firefox and IE on xp and no luck? I can get to it when i'm not logged in though. Hmm..
  • Firefox 1.5.0.4
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Nope - wasn't testing anything - it was a legitimate bug. I wish I caught it... what exactly happened?
  • I posted in the thread and did the 350th post then whenever i went into the thread it just gave me the 351 to 350 bar twice with no comments in between (i suspect something to do with the page break? maybe it was trying to get the next pages posts?) then when i posted the 351st comment it started working as normal again.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    I made a change recently because there was a bug that caused it to jump to the last comment on a page when you posted the first comment on the next page. I changed it to jump to the next page so you'd be sitting at your new comment. It must be related to that. I'll do more tests to see what's up...
  • Cool beans. For the record the migrator thread hasnt been taking me to the last comment for the entire time its been on 7 pages. I'll see if it behaves better now it's on a new page.
This discussion has been closed.