Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

V 1 or 0.9

ensens
edited June 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
I've been using version 1 for a few days now but I think I want to go back down to version 0.9.2 or whatever it is... Which version is more stable at the moment?

Comments

• Options
    i started with v1 and i found many problems when adding new Add-ons however,im still waiting for the lateset stable version
  • Options
    all the problems with adding add-ons have been resolved in the latest re-release, and there are bearly any problems
  • Options
    lechlech Chicagoland
    In the long-run, your best bet is going to be with v1 as opposed to 0.9.x as one large security fix was applied and several other minor fixes were carried out which should minimize any problems users have in the long run. The only down-side at the moment between this is extensions and other add-ons, but that's the small price you pay for upgrades. Eventually everybody will get caught up so we're on the same level with extensions and users are fully happy again :)
This discussion has been closed.