Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

What's your current desktop background?

Comments

• Options
    My current wallpaper/desktop

Nabbed from DeviantArt
  • Options
    I'm an old-fashioned man who thinks that all that photo-details make the icons harder to identify in the desktop. Thus, I'm using a steel-blue uniform color for the background.

Now I'm thinking I'm don't really have icons in the desktop... I'm using a contextual menu in the background to obtain the list of tasks and another to get the main menu. Thus, I don't know why I'm still using the simple color in the background. I'm really old-fashioned.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    I'm currently using the "Support the Municipality" wallpaper from homestarrunner, but before that I was using Broken Miho
  • Options
    desktop? 100% blue
  • Options

• Options
    This discussion should come with a warning "No nudity, sexual references or violence but references to and graphic images of Windows".

I just puked all over my keyboard! :)
  • Options
    It's hard to find good wallpaper for a 1440x900 res, but I did nab this one from deviantART.

• Options
    @Colin: High res wallpapers including 1440x900
  • Options
    its a photo i took of my girlfriend, however with an outcome that was unexpected. xp.
  • Options
  • Options
    Very similar to your first one in color scheme Jazz:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I love it :D
  • Options
    I made this one a while back...

• Options

From David Lanham.
  • Options
    100% blue and zero icons (sounds like a sports drink ad)
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff

The background is made by a friend of mine: UPSO
  • Options
    Man netmeeting still exists?!
  • Options
    MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited August 2006
    Yes, and I believe it still comes pre-installed on all xp systems.

Open up a command prompt, type "conf" and hit run.
  • Options
    edited August 2006

My desktop is currently a photo I took this morning :)
  • Options

One of my photographs of *gasp* Idaho. The countryside of Idaho, but that's practically the entire state.

Using LiteStep, I can configure my desktop icons to display only in the blue.
This discussion has been closed.