Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How do you get the extension information to reset?

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
As I develop an extension and test it (activate it), the extension author, uri, description, etc., appears in the extensions list in your settings. After I modify the extension script author information, it does not change in the extensions listing. Is there a way to have this refreshed or do I have to edit the settings.php file?

Comments

• maybe do a hard refresh, or clear your cache, because that should definitely change.

this may sound stupid, but make sure you're modifying the default.php in the correct folder. especially if you made a copy of an extension as a base to make a new one. make sure you don't have two extensions with the same name.
  • edited August 2006
    It was the mistake with mixing up a test version of the script and not using the production version. Boy, what a stupid mistake. Sorry everybody.
This discussion has been closed.