Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

help with a warning

edited August 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
i just finished moving my site and correcting the paths and now i can't figure out his error... Warning: unlink(/mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): Permission denied in /mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 59 Warning: fopen(/mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/options.inc): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 60 Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 61 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 62 Warning: chmod(): Operation not permitted in /mnt/Target01/326560/www.namestofaces.com/web/content/extensions/Statistics/default.php on line 63 any help?

Comments

• Options
    just try going into your extensions/Statistics folder and renaming options.inc to options.bak or something like that.
  • Options
    crap... it was showing that error on the discussions page only and i thought it might be an extension error and figured to just turn them off in the adminsrtors settings sections. now the site won't load at all. i deleted and reuploaded everything but the database to no avail. can I remove the extensions manually from the extension folder and the settings.php file to see if they are causing the problem? ...also, i tried the options.bak trick but only after i made the loading error happen so it made no difference.
This discussion has been closed.