Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Filebrowser errors on "Save"

When clicking the "Save" link, I get a bunch of server errors, and then a bunch of ascii code, which I think is the file data. Here are some of the errors: Notice: Undefined variable: CurrentBrowsingDirectory in /home/khaskins/public_html/pickup/index.php on line 1170 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/khaskins/public_html/pickup/index.php:1170) in /home/khaskins/public_html/pickup/index.php on line 119 Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/khaskins/public_html/pickup/index.php:1170) in /home/khaskins/public_html/pickup/index.php on line 120 Any ideas?

Comments

• MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    What version of the filebrowser are you using? I know I released one version with a bug in it after an update. The latest version should fix that bug. And keep in mind when upgrading that there is no need to replace your config files.
  • I just got the latest version this morning. Everything else is working, just not the "save" links.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Right you are. I'll get a fix up within a few minutes.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    edited July 2005
    Okay, if you go to http://thefilebrowser.com you can download the latest version.
  • omfg you are being very prolific today sir
  • Works! Thanks so much.
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    Thanks for telling me about it!
This discussion has been closed.