Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

oh shit man!

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
oh noooooooo

precid, anyone else in TO stock up dudes!

Comments

• lol@liquor store workers having a union hahaha
  • jonezyjonezy New
    edited July 2005
    dude it's the liquor control board of ONTARIO, all government employees are unionized (i think)
  • liquor store workers are govt. employees?
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    yeah, all booze is run through government owned stores if memory serves me right.
  • yuppers.... it's government run baby. we'll have to get mark to ship us some booze from saskatoon
  • LCBO is the largest purchaser and retailer of alcohol in the world.

Luckily the beer store is still going to be open.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    I'll be more understanding when I see the chicago area flooded by hundreds of canadians stocking up on beer like it's going out of style :) not that it's going to happen any time soon, but at least i'll know what's up.
  • yesss the beer store.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Union Liquor Nazi says: "NO BOOZE FOR YOU! ONE YEAR!"
  • Sorry guys, but most Canadians prefer a stronger beer than most American companies deliver. 6.5% is not uncommon up here :)
  • as precid mentioned.. .this strike will NOT affect the beer store.. :D
  • MarkMark Vanilla Staff
    We all know what would happen if you guys sent me money for booze. I'd buy the booze, put it into a box and label it. Then, on the way to the post office, I'd open the box and drink it.
  • rofl you bastard
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    Speaking of booze, mark, what's your favorite?
  • oh dudes that deserves it's own thread!
This discussion has been closed.