Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

YH Beta Style

2»

Comments

• I don't know how it works. Is it possible to overide the yellow with another colour using just the stylesheet?
    not sure, i'll look into it.
  • ok i think all the problems have been fixed. let me know if there's anything else that needs fixing!
  • thanks outbreak!
  • robbrobb New
    edited October 2006
    i'm having a problem with the updated version breaking my user avatars. i'll post a screenshot below.
    oh yeah it's probably not a good idea if you stick erroneous __MACOSX files in there. i know they're invisible in OSX but I can see them in unix and there's quite a few of them. but they're not needed. also, putting an exclamation mark in the filename breaks things in unix. hope it helps!
  • change the #Comments .CommentHeader li div.CommentIcon in the vanilla.css file to: #Comments .CommentHeader li div.CommentIcon { padding:9px 0px 9px 30px; margin-right: 6px; display: inline; width: 32px; background-repeat:no-repeat !important; display: inline !important; background: center center no-repeat; } which worked for me...at least in IE and Firefox on Windows XP.
  • thariddla: thanks, fixed it for me.
  • thanks thariddla, i'll fix that right now.
  • ok fixed it on there and my osgm style.
  • Where'd this go? I want to adapt it to Vanilla 2!