Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

SEO permalinks

edited October 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Hi, I'd like my links to be in the form of: /forum/this-is-my-post-here rather than: /forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=101&page=1#Item_2 anyway to do this? I see that this is how the Lussomo Community posts work...

Comments

• edited October 2006
    Vanilla is crashing like crazy on me. did the mod rewrite - everything working great - then I just clicked on "enable whispers" and "allow guests to browse" under application settings. Now apache errors everywhere. Vanilla has been more painful than I was expecting... Already reinstalled once to fix this same error. Dam.
  • It is most likely an issue with your Apache setup, not Vanilla. what do the errors say.
  • Allright - so I went line by line by what the errors said and found it was a problem with the "Announcement" extension. It was missing a final ' and wasn't parsing correctly.