Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

email me your styles.

jonezyjonezy New
edited July 2005 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
to jonezy at gmail.com and i will add them to this sites style sheet repository (under account -> change stylesheet for those who don't know). include, the link to the style folder and a link to the screen grab if you have it. also gimme your username. and i guess you can post them in here too?

Comments

• psst, dude, is minesweeper in applicants? if so approve him.
  • psst, whispers are gone.
  • dude you are minisweeper?
  • eh i could turn whispers back on but i'm not sure how the server is holding up as of right now...
  • read my comment again. a few times.
  • ok ok well as soon as i approve that account i'm gonna douce it :p
  • haha. it's my brother, you might remember him from o8. (he's the reason i'm called mini-sweeper)
  • hahahah that's funny.... i don't see him in the applicants list.
  • hmm. maybe mark deleted him a while ago.
  • outbreakoutbreak New
    edited July 2005
    i'm waiting for the final release to finish my style. i got sick of constantly updating, so i decided to just wait until the css file is set. now i know .0001% of what mark dealt with haha.
  • lechlech Chicagoland
    hehe, same here outbreak. I'm looking right now to compare what's been changed other than the user icons and ip addresses on this release.
  • i tried creating a style... but it sucked...
  • ROFL
  • keep at it... maybe when you start seeing some others it will get easier.
  • the colours are the hardest part, they make or break your success.
  • this is true
This discussion has been closed.