Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

does anyone have all the iconbuffet icons?

2»

Comments

• I would get icon buffet's permission before you start hosting them
  • y2kbugger A***T gmail D**O**T C**O**M please
    i never got them, i guess everyone assumed someone else sent them?
  • StashStash
    edited January 2007
    Indeedy. I'm happy to do that, but wouldn't without their say so...

On their site it says this:
    The Fine Print

While our Free Delivery icons are made available for no charge, they are protected by copyright. We simply ask that you not resell or redistribute the icons on their own. They're free, and they should stay that way.
    So I'd say we shouldn't package it up and host it anywhere, but I will still ask ;)
  • Half the fun is sending 57 icon packs to others one at a time anyway... </scarcasm> Kind of an ingenious scheme using limited sharing to bait activity.
  • ADMADM
    edited January 2007
    Yeah I would share them to all of you guys but damn I feel tired manually sending 57 links to 2 people. That's over 114 forms filled hehe.
  • edited January 2007
    Some of my sets have run out, and it is tiring... I would say its up to Stash to deliver to carnold & adrian, and Vincent to deliver to y2kbg and sagech.
  • I'm delivering to Adrian as we speak, I will deliver to carnold as well :)
  • carnold, if I don't do this either tonight or tomorrow, bug me! Adrian, you should have them all now!
  • so you have to be signed up to receive these, you are not sending them as attachments if so i will make an account as soon i as know.
  • A member sends a link which allows you to sign up, or if you already have an account, to accept the icon package, download it and send it on to other people. So not attachments in emails...
  • ok cool so if i will just wait then
  • Hmm, I would have just zipped them all and emailed em. The whole 5 deliveries thing is retarded. I have been a member there for a while and have only received some pretty lame ones. Go dig through DeviantArt, they have tons are most are available in ICO and PNG. Higher quality as well I might add.
  • eMule/aMule both have some of these zipped up into bundles if anyone's feeling lazy still
  • ok cool so if i will just wait then

• @Stash---I did not get them (just a friendly reminder). I can send them to someone if they need them.
  • I know this is a 4 year old thread, but iconbuffet is dead as far as I know - anyone have a package of most, if not all for download somewhere?
  • I am also looking for the icon sets. I was really sad when iconbuffet died. Anyone have the sets?
  • This may be an old thread, but I just ran across it when I recalled IconBuffet and wondered what had finally happened. Still dead, obviously.

Does anyone have the full list of free icons? I have some, but I'm not sure how "complete" my list is.

• Hi, everyone. I a huge fan of iconbuffet sets since I was a kid. I have allot of sets on my old computer, but unfortunately(as expected) they all gone. Please help me find some sets... Please. Contact me via skype: oleg_plichko, email:oleg.plichko.developer@gmail.com or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/oleg.plichko

• For a complete list of all the sets with downloadable zip files either individually for specific sets or the whole lot have a look at: https://www.webdezign.co.uk/design/iconbuffet-free-icons-stock-icons-custom-icon-design/

COMPLETELY FREE