Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

extensions list it is not showed complete

Hello,
I had the following extensions working fine:
AddComments
DiscussionCounters
DiscussionFilters
GuestWelcome
HtmlFormatter
IpHistory
MembersPage
Statistics

recently I setup the MetaTags extension and i enable it. Later I upload the files for Notify extension but it didn't show up on the extension list so I couldn't enable it. To my surprise the extension list it is just show up to:
AddComments
DiscussionCounters
DiscussionFilters
GuestWelcome
HtmlFormatter
IpHistory
MembersPage

the statistic extension it is not showed up on the list ny more but it is working find. The Notify etension was never shown up. I have uninstalled the MetaTags extension and I have deleted it form my server but nothing changed. I have deleted the Notify also and all remains problematic.

I don't know how to do. help me to solve this please. I really appreciate your help.

Comments

• Options
    If permissions aren't set properly on the folder, Vanilla won't be able to read the extension file inside it...

One way to verify this is to try adding the include line manually to conf/extensions.php.
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    Hello WallPhone,
    thank you for replying. What should be the permission? For example my Statistics extension flder has the 777 and it dodn't show up any more. it is working but it is not on the webpage list but it is at conf/

What should I do to fix that?
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    at the webpage the extension list seems like truncated but the webpage have downloaded complete. i have already deleted all the temporary internet files so that is not the problem. I'm going crazy ... help me please
  • Options
    edited March 2007
    ok I have partially solve the problem. I just changed the name of the file at the Notify extension folder. The file name was Default.php and I changed it to the lowercase default.php

Now the list is showed up. I just have another problem, when I try to use the Notify extension and I try to subscribe to a discussion the following popup appears: Failed: (404) Not Found

I cannot subscribe to anything

I don't really know how to solve that. any help is appreciate it
This discussion has been closed.